Bradley Beach Guide 2012
Badge prices and lifeguard hours
A popular location on the shore, Bradley Beach can trace its roots back to the 1600s. Like most towns there are seasonal as well as daily passes available.
- Beach badges: $65 adults; $25 seniors (62 and older); $25 juniors (ages 14-15); Free for children 13 and younger; $7 daily pass for weekdays; $8 weekends and holidays.
Required on weekends beginning Memorial Day weekend; daily starting June 20, through Labor Day. Badges are on sale at town hall, located at 701 Main St. They can only be purchased with cash or check, and there are no mail transactions. Checks should be made payable to the Borough of Bradley Beach.
- Lifeguard hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Parking: East side of Ocean Avenue is metered; free street parking on the west side.
- Bathrooms: On the boardwalk at Newark, LaReine, Third and Evergreen avenues. Showers are located on the beach. Changing rooms are located at Cliff and Third avenues.
- Food and drink: Allowed. No alcohol or smoking.
- Concessions, beach chair and umbrella rentals at the Brinley Avenue beach location. Toddler parks for children aged 1-4 on the beach at Cliff, LaReine and Second avenues.
- The Miniature Golf Course is located at Ocean Park Avenue. Phone: (732) 776-2404. Open weekends starting May 29.