Check out these and other possibilities for your weekend (in no particular order):
1. Ocean Professional Theatre Company - From Tony Bennett's early top-40 hits, jazz recordings with Basie, Stan Getz, and Bill Evans, to his torch songs, film scores, all the way to his now infamous MTV unplugged, Andrew Foote, Michael Blackmon and Keith Potts will sing some of Bennett's most famous musical selections. More details .
2. Surflight Theatre - Described as "The Sopranos meets Happy Days," Surflight Theatre is performing Once Upon a Time in New Jersey, an Italian-American fairy tale set in 1956 Hoboken, throughout the weekend and beyond. Today is the last day of this show. More details .
3. Viking Village - Visit Barnegat Light this Sunday for an arts and crafts fair.
4. Point Pleasant - Seafood, wine, live music and pony rides and games for the kids are among the offerings at the Festival of the Sea in Point Pleasant Beach today. More details .
5. Enjoy the last few days of summer at the shore, including a surfing competition. More details .
Got any other ideas of things to do this weekend? We want to hear them. Post them below in the comments section.