Business owners need to register today with the state Economic Development Commission's Stronger NJ Business Grant Program. A workshop on the program will be held Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the New Jersey Maritime Museum at 528 Dock Road in Beach Haven.
- Stafford Police Searching For SUV Involved In Route 72…
- Stafford Man Charged With Criminal Mischief After Bank…
- Suspected Counterfeiters Arrested After Route 72, Stafford…
- Police Release Names Of Those Arrested During DWI…
Have the following information handy when you call:
• SG# (if you have one already)
• Business Name Owner/Proprietor Name Address
• Preferred appointment time
Walk-ins are also welcome and will be seen on a first come, first served basis. For more information, visit njeda.com or call 1 (855) Sandy-BZ or 1 (855) 726-3929.
The $260 million Stronger NJ Business Grant Program is available to help small businesses and non-profits that have been damaged by Superstorm Sandy.
Grants and forgivable loans of up to $50,000 for each impacted busines location are available.Businesses with multiple impacted locations may be eligible for an award of up to $250,000.
Business owners can be reimbursed for working capital (operating expenses), inventory, equipment, machinery, furnishings, and prospective construction.
Eligible businesses must meet the following criteria:
• Have been in existence on the date of Superstorm Sandy, October 29, 2012 • Have at least one location in New Jersey and be registered to do business in New Jersey.
• Have less than $1 million in liquid assets
• Be a small business with annual revenues of at least $25,000
• Have sustained a minimum of $5,000 in Superstorm Sandy-related physical damage per location seeking assistance, which may include damage to real property or non-perishable, non-consumable inventory.
Here's the link to grant application: Stronger NJ Grant