The state agency recently received clarification from the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development on the eligibility of marinas for grants to help with their recovery, Virginia Pellerin, EDA spokeswoman.
- Clock Ticking Down for Beachwood Shopping Center
- License Plate Readers Installed at Freehold Raceway Mall
- Lacey High School Gets a 'D' Grade in New Report
- Work On Condos Near Little Silver Train Station Begins
- UPDATE: Two Airlifted To Trauma Center After Head-On…
- Forked River Woman Charged With Forgery, Theft
- Lacey Police Investigating Three Reported Burglaries
- Sex Crimes, Burglary Spree, Alligator Sighting Top Eastern…
Funding for marinas will come from the $260 million Stronger NJ Business Grant Program, funded by the federal government. Under the program, grants and forgivable loans of up to $50,000 per impacted location are available, and businesses with multiple impacted locations may be eligible for an award of up to $250,000.
The workshop will be held by appointment at Toms River Town Hall, 33 Washington Street. Parking is available in the rear of the building.