The third phase of the Route 72/Route 9 bridge project will get underway at roughly 8 p.m. tonight, according to an alert from the Stafford Township Police
traffic pattern with open two lanes heading eastbound on Route 72 and 1
lane westbound on Route 72. During the transition there may be slight
delays, police said.
The changes include:
• Route 72 westbound will be reduced from two lanes to one lane and diverted onto the eastbound bridge.
• Two lanes on Route 72 eastbound will be opened.
• Route 9 southbound to Route 72 eastbound ramp will remain closed.
• Route 72 eastbound to Route 9 northbound ramp will be reopened.
• The temporary traffic signal will remain in effect until the project is completed.
For additional details please visit: http://twp.stafford.nj.us/departments/police-department/traffic-safety-unit/construction-projects-and-information/route-72-route-9-bridge-project/