Family-owned since 2004, this restaurant features recipes Sal learned from his grandmother in Sicily. It takes pride in using only "fresh" ingredients (not frozen), and each dish is prepared to order.
You will find Gabriella's catering luncheons and events for local businesses and schools. In addition, the dining area allows for small parties and events to be hosted and catered on-site.
Remember, this is a BYOB facility — whatever your occasion.
- Hours: Sun 12- 8pm,, Tue WED & THURS 11am - 8:30pm... FRI & Sat, 11am - 9:30pm; ( Mon, closed)
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: November 19, 2004
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Italian food, pizza and specialty pies
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.gabriellaspizza.com
- Specialties: Features recipes from Sicily.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Penne Vodka with Chicken or Shrimp, Pasta Broccoli Rabe, Gabriella's Fra Diablo
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Grandma's Pizza AND THIN CRUST PIZZA,,,DELICIOUS
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Salvatore
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual