The Polish American Restaurant is located close to the Waretown border. This family-owned and operated business is unique to this location and unlike other restaurants around. Specializing in Polish dishes, some of its most popular dinner and lunch entrees include its fried kielbasa sandwich, homemade blintzes, homemade pierogies, Polish kielbasy and bigos. The dining atmosphere is warm and inviting. The restaurant also offers takeout, catering and party trays.
- Hours: Wed - Sun, 11:30am - 9pm; Mon, Tue, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Polish inspired menu items.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Homemade pierogies, mixed cabbage with beef, kielbasa
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Polish
- Signature dishes: Stuffed Cabbage, Homemade Blintzes, Homemade Potato Pancakes
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Kielbasy Dinner, Pierogi Dinner
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual